Monday, November 14, 2005

By Request: Bali! Or, I have arrived.

Greetings from Bali, which resides in the ocean on the other side of the globe from my dear, chilly home. Bali is incredible, much as I expected, but incredible in ways that can only be appreciated firsthand. I mean, I can tell you how beautiful the Balinese spirit is, but it won't resonate for you until you hear the laughter and see the smiles. If I were naive I might even think the Balinese are a problem-free person, in the manner of American problems of stress, depression and self interest... Of course, I know better. Right?

We've really just begun our trip and have already had incredible experiences. Too much to type here at the moment, since we're off to watch a nightly migration of thousands of cranes to a sleeping spot. Neat, no?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

how very fabulous! you are truly a jetsetter....can't wait to hear more....have a fab time and take care....love to you both xxxooo the JL's

8:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home